Partner with us
Sarovar Hotels is one of the few hospitality groups that have access to a vast reservoir of experienced professionals and technical experts.
The Company offers its partners:
- A team of thorough professionals with an exemplary track record, all of whom have held senior management positions with the finest hotel companies in India and overseas.
- A strong team of corporate operating heads supported by senior specialists in Food and Beverage, Kitchen, Housekeeping, Engineering, Finance and Sales & Marketing.
- A strong sales network across India backed by the support of the global sales offices of Carlson Hospitality Worldwide.
- A strong nationwide network with the ability to deliver business to hotels.
- Continuous training and upgrade opportunities.
- Young and very motivated team of mid-level managers.
- Strong adaptability, proactiveness and ability to predict and adjust to environmental forces.
- Ability to identify market gaps / niches and expand rapidly to fill the same.
- Ability to attract, retain, train and develop a level of talent otherwise difficult to achieve for a single unit property.
- Value for money marketing strategy.
Food and Beverage Concepts
The group has also pioneered innovative and one-of-a-kind food and beverage concepts, to complement the company's ethos of providing world class dining experience at the best 'value for money'.
Geoffery's, The English Pub, unveiled in Mumbai in 1997 has subsequently become one of the largest & best pub chains in the country and numbers continue to grow.
The Oriental Blossom, this fine dining specialty restaurant brand offers an exotic Oriental experience with enticing cuisine from the Canton and Szechwan regions, with authentic and innovative fare.
Corporate Hospitality Services
Sarovar Hotels manages all hospitality services at the prestigious Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ahmedabad. This premiere business management institute ranks among the world's elite B-Schools. Sarovar Hotels manages and services the institute's 224 room corporate hospitality facility on campus.
Institutional hospitality is also extended to Hindustan Unilever's (HUL) corporate training centre in Mumbai, Indian School of Business (ISB) at Mohali and Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Kozhikode.
For management queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org